Pre-K 3-year-old Program
Our Pre-Kindergarten 3-year-old program is the perfect introduction to your child’s educational experience. We offer two options: our full-day, five days per week program -or- our three (3) days per week, half-day program; each will ready your child for the coming years. Our program offers your child a warm and nurturing environment to begin his/her education. We us a multi-sensory approach to teaching lessons that are appropriate to the child's stages of development. A comfortable and trusting setting leads to self-confidence in exploration and creativity allowing your child to succeed!
Our Pre-K 3-year-old program includes:
- Certified teachers and teacher assistants
- Socialization skills
- Thematic units
- Our family, God's gift
- Story time
- Activities including arts and movement
Child must be 3 by December 1st
- Full time, five (5) days per week 7:30 am to 2 pm; On-Site, After-School Program available.
- Part time, two (2) days per week (Tuesday/Thursday) 7:30 am to 2 pm; On-Site, After-School Program available.
NECESSARY for REGISTRATION:
- Child must be 3 by December 1st
- Child must be "toilet trained"
- Birth certificate & immunization record required
- Registration fee